Sunday, November 7, 2010

ING NYC Marathon Sunday!

Congratulations to all running the 41st ING NYC Marathon this morning! Today, over 43,000 people from across the world are participating in one of the greatest road races in history, and it is nothing but inspiring.  The weather is amazing and although I am following the race on TV this morning (rather than out there along the course) I can just feel the excitement in both the runners and the crowd!




I am lucky to have an amazing runner role model in my father, who has completed the NYC Marathon and several others in his lifetime.  In a few years, I hope to be ready for a full marathon myself and the ING NYC Marathon is definitely on the top of my list! Again, congratulations to all marathon runners today and in the future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment