Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Birthday Blessings!

Happy Thursday! I've got a lot on my plate right now with the end of this internship.  But I told myself to stop and take the time to reflect on the happy things in my life these days! Let's do it.

I'm thankful...

...that I've lived 26 fabulous years! Well, every day hasn't been fabulous...but overall I have a damn good life.

...for a beautiful day at the beer garden with all of my very favorite people celebrating my birthday! (why did we not take a picture!?!!)

...for feta cheese. And Greek salads.  Actually all Greek food.  Did I mention I love living in Astoria? :)

...that I can finally straighten my hair again.  Thanks, Goof!
Hello, CHI.  I've missed you so!
...that this weekend's forecast shows only sunshine, no rain.  I'll still be inside writing a 15-page paper regardless of weather, but I'm sick of the clouds and the gloom.

Now you go! What are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment