Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Toasts, Tea & A Toddler!

Happy Thursday and last day of May! Woo! I caught some slack for skipping last week's post, so I'll try to make up for that today!  I'm still recovering from a crazy weekend trip up to Rochester visiting my  college loves, celebrating a bridal shower/bachelorette party and hanging with an 18-month old. Good times and so many things to be thankful for.


Today, I'm thankful...


...that I got to sleep in today. I don't really sleep past 8am, but it's nice to sneak in a few extra hours.

...for mimosas and old friends. Congrats to my dear friend getting married in 24 days!


...for rural running. Yeah, there's a little greenery in the city, but you can't beat the sights, smells and sounds (or lack of) of upstate.  I absolutely love when it's just me and the road.

...that my niece-in-law finally likes me.  Or doesn't hate me.  See? We're totally playing and "smiling"!

...unsweetened iced tea. It makes me think of my mom and it's perfect for summer! :)



Your turn--tell me what you're feeling thankful for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment