Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Birthday Boy, Baseball & Burgers!

Ahh! I almost forgot it was Thursday!!! Time to get thankful! 

This week I'm thankful...

...for my baby boy (who turned 6 years old today!)

...that Rocky's Halloween costume is on it's way! He's been a pirate, rock star, cow...what will he be this year?


...that the Yankees pulled through to win the AL East. Boom.  Gotta love October baseball!

...that I'm running the Staten Island Half this weekend.  I have some kind of quad/hip injury, so this race will not be pretty...but I'm doing it.  I'm not going to bother setting a goal time because I don't want to push this injury and make things worse.  I'm going to just try my best to enjoy this run and cheer on my speedy dad! :) [Anyone else running SI this Sunday??]

...for a spontaneous roomie date tonight.  We had some beers & burgers at Bareburger (portabella mushroom burger for me...) followed by manicures! (I tried to take a pic of my fab manicure for you, but turns out I'm not much of a hand model.)

As usual, I have a lot to be thankful for this week...how about YOU?!


1 comment:

  1. He should be a pig!!! ;-D What a cutie, happy birthday R pup! And congrats AGAIN on the 1/2 PR!

    ReplyDelete