Thursday, January 3, 2013

A New Year and A New Thankful Thursday!

Happy New Year!  And Happy Thankful Thursday I'm a busy gal today so this one will be quick, but let's start the year off on the right foot by getting down and getting thankful!

This week I'm thankful...

...for ringing in the New Year with good friends and great food at my favorite place, The Saint Austere!  If you live in the city and haven't been yet, GO.  Best polenta ever.

...for Kristin (and Lambeau) getting my butt out the door for a run on New Year's Day! Gotta love Astoria runners! :)
Photo credit: Kristin
...for new Asics for another year of running!


...that I'll be heading to the Happiest and Most Magical Place on Earth in exactly ONE WEEK! I'm really looking forward to running Disney and spending some time with Mickey & Friends! :)

...that in exactly TWO WEEKS I'll be getting some weekend visitors!  I can't wait to spend time with my college girls and catch up!

That's all I have for now!  What are you thankful for this week?  Getting a fresh start in the New Year?  Are you running Disney too!?!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in Disney!! I hope you have a wonderful time there!

    ReplyDelete