Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Animations & Avocados

It's late and I have to study...so this is going to be quick!

Today I'm thankful...

...for free movie screenings! Thanks to a fabulous friend, roomie and I went to the screening of Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted.  In 3D. 

There was free popcorn and cotton candy. And I literally ran smack into Jerry Stiller.  I can't complain, but the love of my life (Will Smith) was there also and I didn't catch him unfortunately.  Either way, awesome experience..cute movie...happy times. 
Yes we're adults. With 3D glasses and cotton candy.

...for avocados. I could go on about avocados for days. They're so freakin delicious and packed with vitamins and healthy fats.

...that I made it to yoga on Monday. First yoga class in about 2 months and my body is pathetically still sore. In a good way.

...that I won a fantastic giveaway from fellow blogger, Danielle at Long May You Run.  She's an ultra-runner now (so bad-ass) and has an awesome blog you should go check out ASAP! :)

What are you thankful for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment