Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday: It's a Heat Wave!

Happy super hot Thursday everyone! If you're anywhere in the Northeast, I know you're melting and miserable, but let's just try to perk up and be thankful!


Today I'm thankful...

...that we have one AC in place for this heat wave.  I bet Rocky is more thankful for this than I am, but we won't know because he STILL hasn't figured out how to talk. Dumb dog.
Staring and panting=expressing his appreciation.

...that tomorrow is GRADUATION DAY from my DI! The official end!

....that after graduation I'll be hopping on a plane to Florida for an amazing wedding weekend! Congrats to Hail & Gav! Can't wait to be a part of their special day! 

....that I finally know who killed Rosie Larsen.  

....for the Beach Boys. "Little Deuce Coupe"? Admit it, you love it. Me too. 

...for late night lobster dinners! 


It's go time! What are you thankful for? 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to my weekend !!
    Panting & Staring,,, Staring & Panting...Panting & Staring,,, Staring & Panting...Panting & Staring,,, Staring & Panting...Panting & Staring,,, Staring & Panting...Panting & Staring,,, Staring & Panting...Panting & Staring,,, Staring & Panting...Panting & Staring,,, Staring & Panting.

    ReplyDelete