Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday--Winter & Wedding Time!

This week I'm thankful...

...that I waited only 20 minutes in line for my now full tank of gas.  This is a rare thing in these crazy times.

...for the NYC ASP twitter account. So helpful! Also thankful that alternate side parking has pretty much been suspended since Sandy hit. 

...for the running community.  Runners are amazing people and have huge hearts.  Period.

...for chocolate chip cookies. Yes, I'm a dietitian. And I bake & eat cookies.  And then I share them with friends so they don't sit around to tempt me! ;)

...that it's snowy & wintery outside! 

Just kidding!  But I am thankful that it's officially time for scarves & (Curly Hair Conspiracy) winter hats! 


...that the Curly Hair Conspirator herself is getting married this weekend! Woohoo! Congrats Lar & Foti!  I'm so ready to dance and drink and celebrate with my NJ loves.


Okay. You go! What are you thankful for this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment