Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Ritas & Rocky!

It's a SUPER DUPER Thankful Thursday today! (Let's all ignore that gross rain outside!)

I'm feeling thankful for...

...MARGARITAS! No one can argue with this one. Margaritas are even better when you drink them in good company. Just sayin...



...my herb garden that has started to sprout!

See those little green sprouts? No...? Well, they're there! I can't wait to have some fresh parsley, cilantro and basil growing in my windowsill.

...finding a case study patient! This is a big weight lifted off my shoulders for this internship.  And I'm actually going to make an impact on someone through nutrition education. Crazy. 

...THIS GUY coming back to us! I'm going to pick up my boy this weekend! Woohoo!
He looks excited to come back to Astoria, right?
...Indian and Thai food. 
As usual, I'm always thankful for food.
...for each and every one of you reading this! <3

Tell me what you're thankful for! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment