Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Motivation

I don't know about you, but I've been totally wrapped up in the Olympics this past week.  It's incredibly inspiring to watch these athletes who have worked SO hard finally get to compete and make their dreams come true.  I can't get enough of the running, swimming and gymnastics events in particular.  They're definitely motivating me to get off my butt and get my workouts in! 

I do agree with everyone that NBC is cutting the coverage with WAY too many commercials, which can get really frustrating because I might miss something awesome! However, some of these commercials are amazing and motivating in and of themselves.  The VISA commercials narrated by Morgan Freeman literally give me chills.  And this one from Nike Running:


That kid is no Olympic athlete...but he is out there moving.  I love it.  So when you find yourself lacking motivation...turn on the Olympics! Or check out some of these commercials. And then get your butt in gear!

Tell me: what motivates you? Which Olympic events are you loving?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment