Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday: My *New* Old Friends

Hey Hey! How is it Thursday already?! This week is flying by, which I guess is okay by me! So let's get down to it and be thankful!

Today I'm thankful...

...for my new old-people friends.  Some are all smiles, some are absolutely miserable and I'm loving each and every one of them.

...that today was payday! I got my first official paycheck at my new job! Time to pay bills! :)

...for the amazing athletes competing in London.  The Olympics have been mind-blowing and inspiring and I'm a little sad that they're almost over.

...for Pepperjack cheese. Cheese with peppers in it? Genius.

That's all I got today!

I know today's post was short but I'm beat...and starting to be thankful for my relaxing Thursday night in watching TV and snuggling with the Rock.

Okay, now YOU go. What are you feelin good about this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment