Thursday, September 6, 2012

Are You Ready For Some....Thankful Thursday!?

Gooood morning! I've got a busy day ahead of me so let's be thankful early!  

Today, I'm thankful...

...that I feel a little bit better.  Or at least not worse.  I've been sick with some kind of head cold situation for the past 3 days and it has not been fun.  I woke up this morning and was actually able to breathe...so I went for an easy 4 mile run.  

...that it's Football Season! The GMEN might have lost last night (I'm also thankful I didn't stay up to watch), but I'm still excited for a fall/winter full of football!!!

...for good friends, good food & good wine!  Tuesday night we celebrated the 1 year anniversary of The Saint Austere, my dear friend Jackie's place in Brooklyn.  The menu and wine & beer list is kick-butt and you should definitely try them out next time you're in Williamsburg!



...for Fro-Yo. Period.

...that I'm going baby shopping with my SIL tonight! Did you hear...? I'm going to be an Aunt!!!
First present for baby H <3


On that note, I'm off to pack my lunch and get to work! Bring it on, Thursday!!! 

What are you thankful for today!?

No comments:

Post a Comment