Saturday, September 1, 2012

Summer Wrap-Up

Since it's officially September and we'll soon be welcoming in fall, I thought I'd do a post recapping all of the amazing things I did this summer.  

I used to hate when you got back to school and teachers made you talk about all the fun and amazing things you did over the summer, because of course it meant that fun was over for the next 10 months.  Well now that I'm a "grown-up", I love looking back on the awesome things I've done.  It makes me feel grateful and inspires me to carry the awesomeness into the next season!  In this case, my favorite season: FALL!

So, here's what I did over my summer vacation....

I went to my best friends bachelorette party!

 And then her wedding...
<3
 I graduated from my Dietetic Internship program! Woohoo!!!

I went to a bunch of Yankee games.

I carried a tire around.  

And ran/crawled through some mud with these guys:

I spent some time at the beach and Astoria Park pool. 



I got dragged into some intense crafting projects with these lovely ladies:


I enjoyed some delicious food.



I found out I'm going to be an aunt!!!
Hi, Nephew baby! Can't wait to meet you!
I had color thrown on me with my friends.

And I got all sorts of sweaty, as much as I could!



As I'm sure you can tell, I had an absolute blast this summer.  I'm sad it's coming to an end but I have a lot to look forward to this fall.  My plans already include running the Staten Island Half with dad, reuniting with friends upstate and spending lots of money spoiling my little nephew fetus.

Stay tuned for fabulous fall updates.

In the meantime, tell me what about your summer! Go!



No comments:

Post a Comment