1. Get back to strength training. I may not be able to afford a gym membership right now, but I have awesome adjustable dumbbells that haven't been touched since I moved almost 3 months ago.
2. Create a new running playlist. My iPod always gives me a much needed boost, but it's time to switch up my tracks!
3. Be sure to get a minimum of 7 hours of sleep each night! This will tough since I now have to be up at 4:30am to get out to my internship by 6!
4. Continue to focus on positive people & things in life! Be thankful everyday. (Lately if I'm struggling to get through a workout, I take a step back and remember that I am lucky to be able to do it, when so many others can't.)
6. Beat my time from last year's Turkey Trot! I'm not a competitive or fast runner, and this is a fairly hilly course, so I'd just like to be faster than last year's 47:48 (9:34 pace).
That should be more than enough for me to work on this month! In December, I will reflect on my achievements and set new exciting goals going forward! :)