Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Goals for December

I really can't believe that tomorrow is December 1st! I guess time really does fly when you're having fun...er, working a lot. Before I reveal my goals for the whirlwind month of December, let's check in on my November goals...

-Strength training? CHECK. I brought those dumbells in and have been working in a weights session at least once a week! :)

-New running playlist...Donezo!  I'm especially loving Florence & The Machine's "Shake it Out" right now.

-Minimum 7 hrs sleep? Not so much. :(  But I only have 2 more days of working the 6am-2pm shift, so that should help! Hopefully..

-Positivity? CHECK.

-Stretching more? Kinda...

And finally, I finished a whole 94 seconds faster than last year's TT!!! :)

A job well done if I do say so myself! So, on to my goals for December...

1.  Get rid of all holiday baking extras, IMMEDIATELY!  This time of year always means more baking--especially lots of yummy cookies-but I need to get them out of the apartment ASAP!

2.  Take lots of pictures! I'm anticipating lots of holiday fun with my friends & fam this month...so I want to have photographic evidence!

3. REALLY get more sleep.   

4.  Map new running routes.  I'm starting to tire of loops in and around the park, despite how beautiful it is. 

5.  Leave my watch at home for at least one run a week.  I like running just to run the distance sometimes, and I am easily tempted to see how fast I'm going.

That's all! Tonight is the Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony at Rockefeller Center, which is super exciting because it means C and I are decorating our little home and singing holiday tunes all night! Fa la la la laaaaa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment