Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday-All things Holiday!

1. Having one day left of my food service rotation. Goodbye 4:30 a.m. alarm!

2. My health! My hip still aches when it's cold and/or rainy, but I'm so thankful to be able to run (mostly) pain free!!!

3. Holiday happiness.  We put up our tree last night!  I know some people have been in the Christmas swing for weeks already, but I refuse to start celebrating until now!  It's December 1st-bring on the snow, hot chocolate, candy canes & tinsel!

Our newly decorated tree!


And our decorating helper...

4. My new bed.  (Did I use that one already? Whatever. I'm extra thankful! No back pain all week!)

5. Pears! My favorite fruit is now in season and I'm loving all types-Anjou, Bosc, Bartlett...yum yum! They're low calorie and high in fiber, potassium, vitamin C and vitamin K.  And delish!



What are you thankful for today...?

2 comments:

  1. That's a good looking tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures... especially a decorated Rocky!! I love you too baby girl.. XO

    Mom #2

    ReplyDelete