Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Food & Free Stuff!

 Happy Thursday! Here are the things I'm thankful for this week:


1. Running in SHORTS in December. Again. While I'm certain the ridiculously warm weather can't be good in the long-term, I'm thankful for being able to still run comfortably!


Shorts. Thumbholes. Thumbs Up!

2. Cookies. Especially these super easy chocolate peanut butter oatmeal drop cookies!  Good for fueling my run...right? No? Whatever..still yummy.

super unhealthy. and super delicious.


3. My incredibly lazy, yet always entertaining dog.  Bulldogs have a ton of personality & health issues that are a big ole pain in the butt.  The most frustrating thing being their stubbornness.  However, he cracks me up on a daily basis.  I can't handle how he falls asleep standing up.  Or sleeps in completely random (and undoubtedly uncomfortable) positions.  He runs into things all the time and gets visibly embarrassed. I'm so thankful for his ridiculousness!

Can't possssssibly keep his eyes open...
  
4. Justin's Nut Butter. Specifically, the Maple Almond Butter. Hands down the best nut butter I've ever had. 


5. Free Stuff.  And fabulous friends who like sharing free stuff with me. One fabulous friend shared her free tickets to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular last weekend.  I've never been, so I was thrilled! As VIP attendees, we enjoyed a little pre-show party, got our picture taken with the fat man, and received NYC Rockette Christmas ornaments!
Thanks, Rose! <3


The show was incredible!  Not only did it put me in the Christmas spirit, but it really tempted me to dig out me tap & pointe shoes too! Ha...I could totally be a Rockette...


On a serious note, I highly recommend seeing this show if you get the opportunity! I think I smiled like a fool the entire time. Especially during the 3D "tour" of Manhattan on Santa's sleigh! :)


<3 the thumbs up Mr. Claus!


On that note...I wish you all a very Happy & Healthy Holiday!
 Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment