Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Gear & Goodies!

1. Having this week off. It couldn't have come at a better time. I'm LOVING waking up sans-alarm and enjoying my morning tea while watching the Today show.  And being able to run in the daylight.  Amazing.

2.  New running socks
Thanks, Secret Santa!

3. No Pudge Fudge Brownies. 2 Tbsp brownie mix with 1 Tbsp yogurt (I prefer Stonyfield Fat-Free French Vanilla), microwave for 1 min. DONE! Single serve, fat-free 120 calorie chocolate heaven.


4. Woolies. They keep my noggin warm, cover my messy hair & come in the cutest styles! While I like most any winter hat, I have an obsession with Curly Hair Conspiracy, made with love by my dear friend Lauren.  :)


5. My Moving Comfort sports bra.  A bad bra will very quickly ruin any run, so this quality sports bra is a staple for me.  It holds everything in, has adjustable straps & is super comfortable.  It's a little pricier than some sports bras, but trust me-it's totally worth every penny!


I'm also thankful for you readers, and encourage you to take a minute and think about what you're thankful for today! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment