Friday, November 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday #2

Thumbs up to thumb holes!



1. Thumb holes. I love zip-ups with thumb holes! Your hands are free but sleeves are "pulled down" over your fingers a bit!







2. My iPod. My music is my instant motivation to get through big hills or long runs (hey, 6 miles is still long to me..)!  My playlist features artists from DMX to Bruce Springsteen to Florence & the Machine. 







3. Amazing views of NYC.  What could be more inspirational than the backdrop of the city that never sleeps?









4. Nail polish.  I might be one of the least girly girls I know, but I have so many bottles of nail polish.  I paint my nails at least twice a week and love changing the colors! I currently have my eyes on OPI's "What's Brooklyn Good Lookin?" from their Manhattan minis collection.

5. Lots of fun running coming up! Turkey trot, Jingle Bell Jog, Ringing in 2012 with a 4-miler through Central Park!? Sounds like a perfect way to stay healthy through the holiday season! :)

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment