1. First and foremost, FAMILY. Some people are not so lucky as to have the support & love of a family like mine. We may not get along perfectly, but what family does?
2. My new BED! Wahoooo!!! My parents are oh-so-generously giving me the bed from the guest bedroom in their old house! I'm looking forward to waking up without back pain every morning. (Oh, and we're also getting a "new" couch & kitchen table. Honestly, where would I be without these people?)
|Happiness in a bottle.|
4. Tea. Hot, iced, black, green, whatever. I love it.
5. My new foam roller. If for no other reason than to crack my always stiff back.
6. Beating my time from last year's Turkey Trot! :) Official time is still to come, but I think it was around 46:10, so that's at least a minute faster than last year. Woohoo to accomplishing goals!
Today is the day to be THANKful...and to GIVE. So try to do a little of both. It'll send good vibes out into the world & make you feel good inside. Promise. :)