Thursday, March 8, 2012

Oh right...it's Thankful Thursday!

Oops. It's late in the day and I almost forgot to post about my happy things today.  I'm thankful for...






...this ridiculous weather. I woke up this morning in an instant good mood, simply because it's nice out. And because I woke up to this face:
Hahahaha, his ugly mug never gets old to me!


...that my parents are crazy Disney people. (Dad, planning the December trip to Disney in March is just a little bit ridiculous.) I look past their craziness though, since they take me on vacations to the most magical place on Earth where I can hang out with princesses and go on really crazy rides, like the Teacups! 
I haven't seen this guy in a whole 1 1/2 years!


...beets. I don't understand people who don't like beets. They're so fun with their purply-pink color and so delicious and so very nutritious! I need to make these beet chips ASAP.

...Crest Scope Outlast toothpaste.  This stuff is no joke. You will have minty fresh breath ALL day.

...my 1/2 marathon being only 16 days away! Woo!!! This also means 16 days until I have a drink! ;)

and on that note...I'm thankful that there's a beer garden following the 13.1 mile race.


Happy Thursday y'all! It's almost Friday, which means it's almost the weekend! WOO! What are you feeling thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment