Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Half Marathon Edition

Happy Happy Thursday! I'm having a great week and I feel so very thankful.  

This week, I'm thankful...

...that I finished my half-marathon
See? PROOF.
...for my amazing support team. It's not an easy thing to do and I'm so very thankful that they spent their time and effort to cheer me on!
Now who's running WITH me next time? :)

...for my Mom's glittery signs! Love you, Mom!


...hummus. It's delicious and makes me happy.

...that I took myself on a date to see The Hunger Games. It was my treat for completing the half and it was awesome! Go see it. Now.

...beer. Oh, how I love a good beer! I'm also thankful that I stuck to my guns and made it 3 whole months without drinking.  
Hello, IPA. Nice to see you again.


Tell me what's making you happy & thankful today!

No comments:

Post a Comment