Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday: I'm Not Dying (yet)

Happy Thursday!  Today I am thankful for...


...not having a serious illness (knock on wood).  Working with people who have cancer, leukemia, sepsis and heart disease all day can be depressing.  I feel lucky everyday to not be IN the hospital myself.  


....my fellow interns. (Hi guys!<3 you!)  It's nice to have other people who know just how challenging and often frustrating the DI can be! If only I had a copy of our awesomely awkward first day photo-shoot pics to post!


...this bully. He's so motivated to workout!


 Unlike SOME bullies I know! Ahem, like this guy:




....winning the pool at the fam Oscar party! 
Me=#1
This is a big deal, because #1-I never win anything [except for that time I won some Chobani yogurts :)] and #2-I NEVER "gamble".  Okay, it was only $10 to vote...but still, $10 is a lot of money to me.  I mean it's like 4 1/2 subway rides, or 2 loads of laundry, or 20 Gatorades! I'm a pretty competitive person, so if I'm going to gamble $10, you know I'm going to fight for it.  I did a little pre-party research on all of the nominees, which apparently paid off because I kicked butt.  Woo!

...drop-off laundry services.  Sometimes I just HATE the laundromat.  And since our friendly neighborhood laundromat is somehow SO cheap (compared to other places I've lived), and I have been super busy lately, I've been taking advantage of the drop-off service.  FYI, they fold your underwear.  Kinda weird, kinda amazing.
Perfectly folded laundry.  And yes, apparently I've been wearing a lot of NYY gear for spring training...

...Sophia Grace and Rosie.  (And Ellen for always have them on her show for my entertainment.)
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player



....that my knee is healing nicely and I'm heading out for a run right now! Bye!




What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment