Thursday, February 9, 2012

A GIANT Thankful Thursday

I'm not having the best of weeks, so I'm glad I have Thankful Thursday to remind me of all of the fabulous things going on in my life!  Here's what I'm feeling thankful for:


a PR in my 10K race last weekend! It was fantastic. Check out my recap here!



the GIANTS winning the SUPERBOWL!!!

I bet I'd be even more thankful if I had left the hospital to head downtown for the ticker-tape parade on Tuesday! Oh well...the Super Bowl was awesome and I made some awesome (not-so-healthy) snacks for the party:




that my taxes are filed and I'm getting some $ back.  I sure need it right about now, ya know since I'm essentially working full-time for free.  


leggings, which are essentially sweatpants that I accessorize with a long top and boots to give me a professional look. So easy. So comfortable. So happy.


Mint M&Ms. Who knew these existed?  Yum. 

that I'm going to a fabulous wedding in Florida in June!!! Thanks for getting married, friends.  If only to give me an excuse to take a "vacation"!  The hotel is officially booked although I'm still waiting to book flights.  Honestly, who wants to fly from NY to Florida and have a layover? Not me.



Peanut Butter Cheerios. In case you didn't notice, I love peanut butter.  PB + anything = happiness.  I generally don't buy cereal, but I had to try these and I'll make ziploc bags for a great go-to snack! 


So...apparently I'm only thankful for food.  What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment