Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Dogs Under Water

It's Thursday.  Which means it's almost Friday. The week is so close to being over, which is just one of the many things I'm feeling thankful for this week.

I'm thankful for...

My new Gel Cumulus...Cumuluses? Cumuli? Whatever. My new running shoes. And my dad for sending them to me.  He's the best!
Thanks, Dad!
a new PR! I cut 1:50 off my fastest 5K time during Sunday's Valentine 5K race. And got a pretty flower at the finish line.  I'm also thankful for NYCRuns...who put on awesome races for really reasonable prices!


Yoga. I am SO sore today from last nights YTTP class.  I was feeling really tight after my run on Tuesday, so I really needed a good stretch.  Instead of (or I guess in addition to) a stretch, I got my butt kicked.  We did a ton of core work and I'm so happily sore.

doctors with legible handwriting.  Dear Dr. Chicken-Scratch, I have a hard enough time figuring out medical abbreviations.  I shouldn't have to spend hours deciphering your handwriting as well. You're not helping anyone by writing your genius medical plan if NO one but you can read it! So when I see a med student or doctor who has nice handwriting, it is much appreciated! 

fun blogs/websites/photos. Like this album of underwater dogs, from photographer Seth Casteel.  It will make your day.
Hahaha! I might be bias, but this is my fave!
3-day weekends, like the one coming up this weekend.  I have to spend my day off preparing for a presentation next week, but I will get to sleep in and work in my sweatpants all day.  Can't beat that!




Tell me what you're thankful for this week! Do you have any go-to websites/blogs for a good laugh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment