Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Puppies and Preceptors!


Happy Thursday! The week is almost over and there is so much to be thankful for! So let's go! I'm thankful for...

having awesome preceptors and great learning experiences during my DI.  I think I've been really lucky and can't wait to see what else is in store.  (Note: I'm definitely not this happy and/or positive about the internship all the time, but I'm in a good place right now.)

Body glide.  Especially for the number of times I've run in shorts this "winter". I use the women's version, but I doubt it's any different than the regular kind.  This stuff is magical and I'd be a sore little lady without it.

seriously. get it,

getting my dog back. He's frustrating and stubborn and I hate having to wake up earlier to walk him in the mornings, but geez I miss this guy when he's not around.
reunited, and it feels so good.

Sunday dinners.  I'm loving this new "plan" we've come up with, rotating hosting homemade dinners each week with friends. Food + friends = fun. Always.
You had me at goat cheese.

quality TP. That's right, toilet paper. No matter how broke my roommate and I are, we always make it a priority to stock top-notch toilet paper.  (Note: I firmly believe that the type of TP you stock in your home says a lot about you. I'm always judging.)
 
This is NOT worth however much $ you saved.


that I'm running the M-M-Manhattan Hot Chocolate 10K this weekend! I've never run in Riverside Park before and I'm excited for an awesome run followed by a delicious mug of hot chocolate! (Stay tuned for the race recap this weekend!)

as always, for my supportive and generous family.  I can't say it enough.  This internship, and thus my career in nutrition, would not be happening without their help!


 What are your happy things this week? Tell me what you're feeling thankful for!






No comments:

Post a Comment