Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Seltzer & Stretching

Oh, Thursday...we meet again.  I'm exhausted and so ready for the weekend!  I'm hoping that my mood will improve by listing the many things I have to be thankful for this week.  So let's do this...I'm thankful for:




...an awesome night out last weekend.  With my roomate and her parents.  Yep, I had a blast hanging out with some old folks.  I was treated to dinner at Honu, the restaurant roomie's uncle owns in Huntington, LI followed by a comedy show at the Paramount.   I wish I had remembered to take pictures of the amazing food to share with you, but I was too busy shoving my face!  Seriously, this place is fantastic.  If you're out in Long Island, Honu is a MUST visit restaurant.  I truly had one of the best nights out I've had in a long time. And I was sober. What has my life become?! 


Go here. Now.


...having one more rotation finished.  Well, tomorrow it will be finished.  Only a few more months to go!


...salad bars.  I had the most incredible lunch today, because the salad bar at the hospital was   super stocked with my faves!  Baby spinach, chickpeas, BEETS (i <3 beets), peppers, artichokes, tomatoes, olives, cucumbers.  So good.


...black cherry seltzer.  And my cousin for introducing me to it!  It tastes like a Dr. Pepper with no calories and no artificial sweeteners! 

...a fantastic hip stretch in yoga last night.  I left class with jello legs and woke up super sore, but we did lots of stretching and it felt amazing.

...my incredible parents. Tomorrow is their 33rd wedding anniversary, so Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad! Love you guys!<3

....for any and all of you reading this! :)

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment