In December, did I...
...get rid of all extra baked items immediately? Yes, for the most part. While I still do bake, at least I'll be doing it less now that the holidays are over!
...take lots of pictures? I think so. I took photos of all the fun stuff I had going on in December, so I guess mission accomplished!
...get more sleep? Definitely. I'm doing well with this one!
...map new running routes? Kind of.
...leave the watch at home? Yes, or I at least ignored it on one run each week. I like just running the distance!
And since January is now over, let's establish some goals for February:
1. Cook more (and better meals) during the week. Most nights my dinners are super boring. Like whole wheat pasta with sauteed spinach or broccoli. Or rice and beans. Or a quinoa/lentil/vegetable mix. I've gotten really lazy when it comes to cooking so my goal this month is to spice it up! :)
2. Take a kickboxing class (or 10). I really miss the intensity and impact of kickboxing and I want to get back into it!
3. Keep going to yoga once a week. I may not be getting into the breathing/relaxing thing, but the stretching and strengthening is really feeling good.
4. Hydrate better at work. I'm fantastic at hydrating when I'm home, but at my internship I often get caught up and forget to drink water, which always leads to a headache.
5. Run at least 70 miles this month. I ran 63 in January, so this goal should be no problem as February has less days and my mileage will be increasing.
What are your goals for February?