Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Big Things

Good morning! This has been an amazing week. Not only did I receive some really great news, but there was a big announcement in my family too! :) 

So let's be happy and cheery and thankful!  Today I'm thankful...

...that I got a job! More to come on this, because I don't feel like it's real yet and don't want to jinx anything. :)

...that I have an amazing support system.  I had to twist a few arms, but my cheer squad even agreed to impromptu celebratory drinks on a Monday! Thanks guys! :)

...for the "Hip Hop BBQ" station on Pandora.  I've been running with my friends Nas, Biggie and Dre a lot on lately and I'm loving it.  Especially because it reminded me of this gem:


....that I'm officially registered for both the Staten Island Half (Oct 7) AND the Walt Disney World Half marathon (Jan 22).  Boom.

...for waking up to this mush everyday. <3

Tell me, what are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

  1. THAT FACE! I've said it once I'll said it again: I want to smoosh his wrinkles and love him! I'm thankful that I'm working this summer and I have a fabulous side job as well.

    ReplyDelete