Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Mud and Sparkles!

Although I'm currently unemployed, I'm still thrown off my this mid-week holiday business. I can't believe it's Thursday, but since it apparently is, let's get thankful.

Today I'm feeling thankful...

...for an awesome Rugged Maniac race.  I'm still waiting on race photos...so recap is coming, but I had a blast and was so glad my friend and badass Dad did this with me! 
Muddy Maniacs.


...for sparklers.

...that it's pool season! Now I can sweat with hundreds of other Astorians at a gross public pool rather than by myself in the grass of the park.
Hello, Astoria pool.

...that my parents still let me do laundry when I visit. (You guys are the best!)

...for BodyGlide. I've probably used this one a million times, but especially when it's this hot out--BodyGlide is essential for my runs.



Now your turn! Tell me what you're thankful for today! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment