Saturday, December 1, 2012

November Foodie Pen Pal Reveal!

Okay, I'm a day late for the November Foodie Pen Pal Reveal post, but better late than never! 

This month, my pen pal Stefanie sent me an awesome package that I can't wait to dig into.  In addition to the snacks, Stefanie included a handwritten note card and a recipe for her grandmother's buttermilk brownies. I love the idea of passing along a family recipe and since I love baking I can't wait to try them out for myself!

So now for the goodies:

She sent TJ's dried raspberries, which are always a good snack and can be added to cereals, yogurts, trail mix, etc.  

Next, I love that Stefanie sent some local flavor with Michigan pure maple syrup.  This will be perfect for my favorite pumpkin whole wheat pancakes! :)

Also in my amazing snack pack...Kettlecorn drizzles with dark and white chocolate!  Sounds like heaven.

Last but not least, a giant bag of trail mix! Right up my alley!

Thanks so much, Stefanie! 

To learn more about Foodie Pen Pals, check out The Lean Green Bean Blog.  For December, FPP will be a fundraiser for victims of Hurricane Sandy and pen pals from all over the world will be donating...so join in to help! :)

*Edited to add:  Click over to Kid-Friendly Food to see what I sent my foodie pen pal this month, and check out some of her awesome recipes! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment