Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Cheesy Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...


The free Chobani samples I won. No, I'm not over it yet, thanks for asking.

Friends, both near and far.  Since we're grown-ups now (gross), it's getting harder to keep in touch.  I was lucky enough to catch up with 2 long-distance friends this week, and it makes me so happy.  Love y'all! 
Gosh, I'm so cheesy...

 Soul and R&B music.  Nothing else soothes quite like some Sam Cooke or Otis Redding tunes.  

 Cheese. String cheese, feta, goat cheese...any kind, really.
Roomie & I split this giant goat cheese croquette on our date. Delish.


This post from The Bull Runner.  Super cute.  


That today is Rest Day on my training plan.  I need it. 




Don't forget to think about what you're thankful for today...and what makes you happy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment