Happy Thursday! Here's what I'm feeling thankful for in the first week of 2012:
1. This 4-day work week. Tomorrow is already Friday, in case you didn't know! Woohoo!
2. My foam roller. As painful as this thing is, it really helps with tightness.
|No pain, no gain..right?|
3. Board games. Who doesn't love a good game of Clue, Mall Madness or Pictionary? Although I can be a sore loser sometimes, I've never had a bad time playing a board game. Instant fun with friends.
|Oh, you can't tell that the middle picture is a KEY? Come on!|
4. To have finally WON something! I never win anything. Ever. I enter fitness and food giveaways ALL the time and I've never won! Until now. I won a case of the newest flavors of Chobani Greek Yogurt: Blood Orange, Passion Fruit & Cinnamon Apple. I am beyond stoked! A combination of 2 of my favorite things: CHOBANI & FREE STUFF! Stay tuned for my "reviews" of the new flavors...
5. Awesome opportunities. At my internship this week, I was able to scrub in for a gastric lap band surgery and I am still excited about it! I love all things medical, and having the chance to watch a laparoscopic surgery up close was incredible! I'm blessed with nurses blood and a super strong stomach, so I'm not easily grossed out. In fact, I'm also thankful I was wearing a face mask, because I was so into it, my mouth was gaping open the entire time!
What are you thankful for today...?