Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday: A New Year & A Short Week!

Happy Thursday! Here's what I'm feeling thankful for in the first week of 2012:

1. This 4-day work week.  Tomorrow is already Friday, in case you didn't know! Woohoo!

2. My foam roller.  As painful as this thing is, it really helps with tightness.
No pain, no gain..right?

3. Board games. Who doesn't love a good game of Clue, Mall Madness or Pictionary? Although I can be a sore loser sometimes, I've never had a bad time playing a board game.  Instant fun with friends.
Oh, you can't tell that the middle picture is a KEY? Come on! 

4. To have finally WON something! I never win anything. Ever. I enter fitness and food giveaways ALL the time and I've never won! Until now.  I won a case of the newest flavors of Chobani Greek Yogurt: Blood Orange, Passion Fruit & Cinnamon Apple.  I am beyond stoked! A combination of 2 of my favorite things: CHOBANI & FREE STUFF! Stay tuned for my "reviews" of the new flavors...

5. Awesome opportunities. At my internship this week, I was able to scrub in for a gastric lap band surgery and I am still excited about it!  I love all things medical, and having the chance to watch a laparoscopic surgery up close was incredible!  I'm blessed with nurses blood and a super strong stomach, so I'm not easily grossed out.   In fact, I'm also thankful I was wearing a face mask, because I was so into it, my mouth was gaping open the entire time! 

What are you thankful for today...?




No comments:

Post a Comment