Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Halfway done!

Today I am thankful for....

Icy Hot.  Sexy, I know.  Okay, just stinky.  But when my legs are happy & tingling, I'm happy too.

Oatmeal. Conveniently enough, January is National Oatmeal Month, so I'm celebrating daily. There are so many ways to prepare oatmeal, I almost never get bored! I always sprinkle in flaxseed, but lately I've been adding a spoonful of peanut butter too! (shocker)


Cute boys at the gym.  Yeah, I realize my beet-red face & sweat-soaked t-shirt isn't likely to snag me one of those babes.  But they sure do motivate me to keep good form and bust my butt!

Rocky letting me sleep in all the way til my alarm went off this morning! While he is still the LAZIEST dog in the world, lately he wakes me up 10 min before I need to be up! But not today! So thank you, Rocky!
Snoozin.

Sweatpants.  No need to elaborate on that one.


the fact that I'm officially HALFWAY done with my Dietetic Internship! The hardest part is yet to come, but the end is in sight! 5 months left! Woohoo!

What are you thankful for today?!

















No comments:

Post a Comment